Riding safely at Swiss Cottage Editions
We’re really proud of our Swiss Cottage Editions site, and how it helps create more opportunities for you to work with Deliveroo. That’s why we’re committed to being a good neighbour, and working with residents and the local council to ensure the site is benefiting the local community.
When collecting an order from the Swiss Cottage Editions site, please remember that riders need to follow all road laws at all times. These include:
- Always follow one-way roads
- Never ride on the pavement
- Never park or access the site via Cresta House car park or Dobson Close
Riders that fail to follow these steps will be reported and will not be permitted to enter the site and their order will be re-assigned.
This means you always need to turn left when you exit the site to follow the flow of traffic – and never use the pavement down Finchley Road:
The area is monitored by CCTV, so failure to follow these laws could lead to a fine of up to £500.
The following is also banned:
- Blocking the access ramp
- Smoking or vaping on-site
- Making a lot of noise in the area
We want to be great partners to the community in Swiss Cottage and we’re proud to only use bicycles and electric vehicles to deliver from the site.
By being mindful of the above, we’ll be able to keep working to make Swiss Cottage a better place. Riders who are found to be disrupting the area may be in breach of their supplier agreement with us and unable to continue riding with Deliveroo.
We appreciate the efforts you have made to work with us and the community at Swiss Cottage. We also wanted to highlight what we’re doing for you. This includes:
- Dedicated traffic marshals on-site, who are there to help protect your safety
- Free rider kit to ensure you can be safe and seen on the road – just ask when picking up an order
- Encouraging the the council to improve the junction to make it safer for riders and other road users