One of the great things about riding with Deliveroo is the flexibility to work when and where you want. This year we want to give a pair of riders a chance to see what life is like cycling in a different city so we're launching the Rider Swap.
First - the rider from London will travel to Amsterdam.
We'll cover your travel, accommodation, and organise a rider in Amsterdam to shadow and some time to see the city.
Dubbed "The Bicycle Capital" Amsterdam has been built around bikes. 38% of trips are made by bike (compared to 2% in London).
You'll be shadowing a rider from Amsterdam on a session - seeing what's it's like to ride in one of the most bike-friendly cities in the world.
What do I need to know?
- You'll need to be available 9 - 10 March, and be available for deliveries in London 6 - 7 April for the second half of the Swap
- We'll be taking photos and videos during the Rider Swap, so you'll need to be comfortable on camera
Entering the Deliveroo Rider Swap
To take part in the Rider Swap we just need to check a couple of things:
- You'll need to be available 9 - 10 March to travel to Amsterdam, and be available for deliveries in London 6 - 7 April for the second half of the swap
- You're happy to appear on video and in photos that we'll take throughout the Swap
- You won't be paid for your time in Amsterdam, but we'll reimburse your travel there and back (up to £150), your accommodation (up to £200 per night) as well as your expenses (up to £50 per day)
- Entries close at 23:59 on Thursday 6 Feb 2020
- I've read and agree to the terms and conditions
To enter you'll need to record up to a 60 second video explaining why you'd like to take part
The small print
To ride in another country of territory you'll need to onboard (if available) and provide documents to prove that you have the right to work there.