Pay-as-you-ride electric bike rental scheme
Want to deliver using an electric bike, without buying it upfront?
You can now pay a low daily, weekly or monthly fee to use a high-quality electric bike designed specifically for couriers by ETT Industries. There’s no long contract to sign and you pay just for what you use. Maintenance, accessories and support are all included!
- High quality electric bike designed specifically for courier use.
- Free regular maintenance/service and support throughout your rental.
- Free battery swap.
- High quality lock.
- Optional rear rack for carrying a delivery box.
- Official Deliveroo branded bike.
- Electric pedal-assist bike. This means there is a rechargeable battery with a motor that assists you while pedalling. The battery is rechargeable using any standard mains power outlet.
- 80 – 120km range.
- Comfortable, puncture protected tyres and hydraulic disc brakes for excellent stopping power.
- The battery can be removed and swapped for free to give you full range without waiting to charge the battery.
- Legally classed the same as a standard pedal bike – no licence, registration plate or motor insurance required.
How to get a bike
- Submit your details here and ETT will be in contact to arrange collecting a bike
- Bring the required documents (all details on the website) to the Islington office.
- You’ll need to pay a deposit of £250 (fully refundable upon return of the bike in acceptable condition).
- During the soft launch there are three different price plans exclusively for Deliveroo riders (see image below).
- If something isn’t working correctly with the bike, you can make an appointment for a free check-up. The bike will be checked while you wait or you’ll be given a replacement.
- There’s also a referral scheme to earn extra money when you refer riders to the service.