We're supporting you with OpenClassrooms
We know that you value having the flexibility to fit your work around the other things that matter to you. For lots of you, studying is one of these things. But many of you are also working towards other goals and may not have the opportunity to study.
You are at the heart of all we do and we want to keep providing more support to you. So we’re launching a partnership with OpenClassrooms to offer you the flexibility to fit study – as well as work – around your life.
We’ve teamed up with OpenClassrooms to give you free and easy access to online courses, projects and exercises.
- Choose from more than 350 free courses, including Design, Education, Project Management, IT Management, Entrepreneurship and Marketing. Explore courses
- Normally each course would cost you £20 per month, but we’re providing it to you for free
- Study as many courses as you like.
- Download your certificate of achievement at the end of each course.
- Learn at your own pace and study whenever suits you – 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on all devices (desktop, tablet and smartphone).
- Study in English or French – there are more languages are on the way!
All you need to do is head to OpenClassrooms, pick your course, and enter your name, email address and rider ID.
You’ll then be sent an email telling you how to get start your course – sometimes this can take a few days to come through.
Online scholarship programme
Please note: the scholarship programme is now closed
We’re funding £100,000 worth of scholarships for riders around the world, giving you access to online, accredited bachelor-level degree programmes from leading universities.
- Apply to win a scholarship worth £3,250 and gain a bachelor-level degree.
- Choose from courses in UX design, Android and iOS development and product management, to name a few.
See available courses here.
- Complete your programme in 12 months.
- Do all your studying and training online.
- Get a weekly mentoring session with an expert in your field of study.
Applications have now closed, but we’ll let you know if any spaces become available. We will also keep you updated with other riders’ progress along the way.
Terms and conditions
1. This promotion (the [“Promotion”) entitles Deliveroo riders to unlimited free access to the Openclassrooms.org (OC.org) Premium Solo subscription, until 31 December 2019, or until a rider stops riding with Deliveroo (the Offer).
2. The Promoter of this Promotion is OpenClassrooms.org, a company registered in France with a registered office of 7 Cité Paradis, 75010 Paris, France (“the Promoter”), in partnership with Roofoods Ltd (“Deliveroo”).
3. These terms apply to all participants. If any rider does not agree with them, they should not participate. A hard copy of these can be printed or a copy requested by post, by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter.
4. This Promotion is open to any active Deliveroo rider in any market in which Deliveroo operates globally (UK, Ireland, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE and Australia).
5. To access this Promotion, you must register your name, email address and valid Deliveroo Rider ID at https://openclassrooms.com/en/partners/deliveroo/offers. Once rider details have been verified you will be able to access OC.org Premium Solo online and begin learning.
6. The Promotion is free access to OC.org’s Premium Solo subscription (https://openclassrooms.com/en/premium/premium-solo) until December 31, 2019 or until you stop riding with Deliveroo. The Promotion cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or suspend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control and, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a customer. Where reasonably possible, any changes will be communicated by way of a post on this page and/or via the Promoter’s social pages.
8. The Promoter will disclose rider information to Deliveroo to assist in verifying rider details only.
9. Full OC.org terms and conditions can be found here: https://openclassrooms.com/en/terms-of-sale
1. This competition (the “Competition”) is open to any current Deliveroo rider in the UK. Entries will no longer be valid if the entrant ceases to be a Rider.
2. The Promoter of this Competition is OpenClassrooms.org (OC.org), a company registered in France with a registered office of 7 Cité Paradis, 75010 Paris, France (“the Promoter”), in partnership with Roofoods Ltd (“Deliveroo”).
3. To enter this Competition, you must be an active rider with Deliveroo and fill in the application form.
4. The prize is a free OC.org scholarship studying a course of your choice from the list of OC.org paths, which will be provided to you upon winning. These paths last approximately 12 months and include mandatory completion of online projects, access to a personal mentor and result in a recognised diploma. The prize cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash. The winner must respond within 7 days after contact to accept the scholarship. If a winner does not respond that winner may be disqualified and an alternative winner selected from the eligible entries.
5. It is a condition of entry that each winner agrees to participate in filmed or written publicity connected with this Competition, and agrees to their name, photograph and country of residence being made publicly available in promotional material. No further compensation (other than the prize) will be paid to the winner for participating in post-winning publicity connected with the Competition.
6. Deliveroo accept no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the prize(s).
7. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Competition including the allocation of more scholarships than are available, Deliveroo reserves the right to end or suspend the Competition and amend these terms and conditions.
8. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
9. Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Competition and promotion, and for no other purpose.
10. Deliveroo’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. These terms apply to all entrants. If any rider does not agree with them, they should not participate. A hard copy of these can be printed or a copy requested by post, by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter.
12. OTHER: The Promoter reserves the right to amend or suspend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control and, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a customer. Where reasonably possible, any changes will be communicated by way of a post on this page and/or via the Promoter’s social pages. The Promoter will use the personal details supplied in connection with this promotion for the administration and delivery of an order, and to contact and verify prize winner. The Promoter may also disclose information to its third party contractors or partners to assist in conducting this prize draw.
Full OC.org terms and conditions can be found here: https://openclassrooms.com/en/terms-of-sale