Want to meet Deliveroo's founder and first ever rider, Will Shu?
Lunch with Will is a great way for riders to share your experiences and give your thoughts on how we can improve Deliveroo for riders.
Wherever you ride we’d love to hear your favourite story from riding with Deliveroo to be in with the chance to meet the team and have lunch with Will at HQ.
Plus you’ll get a London pass which gets you into some of the best attractions in London – so you’ll have plenty to do after lunch.
If you’re interested in joining, click Apply above.
1) This competition is open to any current Deliveroo riders in the UK.
2) To enter the competition fill in this entry form linked on this page. No other methods of entry are accepted.
3) The competition will end at 23:59 GMT on 24/05/2018.
4) The prize is lunch at Deliveroo HQ, plus a Merlin attraction pass.
5) Deliveroo will reimburse economy-class travel expenses up to £80. If travel is more expensive than this, the winners are required to contact Deliveroo and obtain authorisation in advance of the day of travel. Accommodation expenses will not be reimbursed unless authorised by Deliveroo in advance.
6) There will be 15 winners selected at the end of the competition. The winners will be selected based on the application responses and the winners will be contacted by Deliveroo. The winner must respond by 1 June to accept the prize. If a winner does not respond that winner may be disqualified.
7) It is a condition of entry that the winner participates in publicity connected with this competition, including one full day of filming and agrees to their name and country of residence being made publicly available in promotional material. No further compensation (other than the prize) will be paid to the winner for participating in post-winning publicity connected with the competition.