Collecting from the Newcastle Metrocentre
Here’s some gudiance for collecting orders from restaurants in the Metrocentre in Newcastle
Parking in Yellow Car Park
- Bicycles should be parked in the cycle shelter to the right of the main Yellow Mall doors
- Scooters/Motorcycles should park in the motorcycle parking bays located opposite the main Yellow Doors
- You should only park in marked bays – not on red lines, footways or verges
- Cars may park in the main Yellow Outside Car Park in a marked parking space. Cars should not park in taxi bays, disabled spaces or in the multi-storey car park
What to do in the centre to help us keep it safe
- Please take off helmets when entering the centre, and stick to the public areas
- Backpacks are big and might accidentally knock people or things – to avoid this please take your backpack off and carry it by your side. Keep it with you and don’t leave it unattended.
Making your Way To and From Collection Points
Enter the centre from the Yellow Mall doors – this leads you right to our restaurant partners.
In the Yellow Mall:
Follow the Mall to Primark to find Mr Pretzel as a kiosk in Exhibition Square.
Bear left into the Blue Mall to find Burger King on your lefthand side.
Follow the Mall straight ahead when you reach Primark into the Platinum mall and Pret A Manger is on your right hand side
From the Yellow Doors walk towards the first set of escalators just before the customer service desk. Go up the escalators and arrive in the main restaurant area of the centre called The Qube.
At this location you will find:
- Yo! Sushi
- Pizza Express
- Frankie and Bennys
- Handmade Burger Co.
- Ask Italian
- Bella Italia
- Coast to Coast
- Five Guys
- TGI Fridays
- Mod Pizza
MetroOasis is located outside of the Yellow car park and contains Krispie Kreme.